Wednesday 9 October 2013

Venezia!

I've just got back from a rather lovely holiday in Venice - here's some of what we listened to - and what the people of Italy were listening to too, courtesy of Radio Italia 102.5

First off - Steven Tyler sings 'Smile'
This was on a DVD playing in Bacaro Jazz, one of our regular Venice haunts. It is bee-yoo-tiful.


Next up - Interpreti Venezia
We saw these guys perform live - Passacaglia was the encore. Amazing musicians, very quick at bowing. And bowing. Couldn't get a pic of them in a row.


And next we have - from RTL102.5 - Capital Cities 'Safe and Sound'
I'm not a pop fan, but I love this video. Check it out.


And lastly. Lorde. RTL102.5 played this at least 8 times a day. What an earworm. I really don't like this song but I thought you should all share my pain.



And there you have it. The music of Venice.

laters

lx

No comments:

Post a Comment