Monday 8 October 2012

Good News / Bad News

Good News!

The 2nd Cambridge Wind Band concert was a near full house once again. Thank you to everyone who attended, we got a lot of good feedback from you all.

Our Christmas concert will be on 8th December 2012. Please keep an eye on www.camwindband.com for more details.

Bad News!

I've broken my hand. No playing for a month.

I've had to dep my ska work for the next few weeks, hoping to pick up again at the end of October.

Good News!

I can play a rather challenging programme of wind band music with two fingers taped together. You can play a low Bb on a bari with your knee...oh yes.

Bad News!

X-factor is back. Please, please, please... don't encourage them. Ignore it, and go out to a gig on a Saturday night, support your local music scene. Thats where the real musical talent is.

Good News!

Recordings of the Cambridge Wind Band concert to come soon...

laters

lizbeth
x



No comments:

Post a Comment