Sunday 14 October 2012

Glasto 2013


A week ago, after a difficult gig with a broken hand and precious little sleep following a minor plumbing incident, I found myself sat at this computer doing the old F5 mambo.

That's right - Glasto ticket buying time.

Every year I get so stressed with it, moan about what a headache it is trying to get through, having a zillion screens open, running an spare laptop on a different browser (just in case) and hoping and praying I get my tickets now and don't have to go through all of this again in April.

I was lucky. I got my two tickets with 6 minutes to spare, after over an hour 'n' half of exhausted refreshing and crashing input screens. Seetickets are just not up to the job, I really don't know why Glasto persist with them.

My heart goes out to all who desperately wanted tickets, and didn't manage to get them. I'll cross my fingers for you for April.

Here are my ideal headliners. Yes, Kylie is on the list. What of it?

I'll be mostly more Glastonbury 2013 wishlists in the coming months.






No comments:

Post a Comment