Saturday 4 January 2014

Happy New Year!!


I hope you had a fantastic new year, and are ready to face 2014.

I am.

Probably.

I don't normally go for new year resolutions - but given how often I blogged in 2012 to how often I didn't blog in 2013 - I am determined to post more this year. If I don't you can spam me with a link of this page to remind me of my blogging fail. 

I shall be updating the video and audio pages over the next few days, with new recordings and footage from the last year, and as always keep you updated as to where I'm gigging round and about. 

I'll also be blogging about musical issues that catch my eye, bands I like, bands I don't like, amazing gigs, not amazing gigs and of course the compositional headmasher that is February Album Writing Month

I'm also on twitter @saxylizbeth - which I update far more often than I should, but it's a good way of keeping up with all the news!

Keep in touch and do leave comments, criticisms, recipes, whatever. 

Lets have a good one.

Lx


No comments:

Post a Comment