Tuesday 12 June 2012

Ska News

In between preparing for a busy summer of wedding gigs and album promo,  there's a lot happening on the Ska front too.

Big 10 have finally joined the 21st century and got a twitter account! You can follow us on @big10ska for news of gigs, interesting goings-on in the van on the way to gigs and tips on keeping your Doc Martens in tip top condition.

Ok, maybe not that last bit. But you get my drift.

I'm also now full time with Ska Wars, the Ska band made up of Northern reprobates and ex-pat Northern reprobates and a few honorary Northern reprobates. You can hear me perform Baggy Trousers with them on my audio page . They're a great fun bunch with buckets of energy and a great line in audience participation.

Keep an eye on my gig page for the next Ska Wars appearance near you. These are rudeboids you were looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment